“Diagnostic Imaging Repositories (DI-r): Built for the Road Ahead”
This conference will provide you with profound insight into the Digital Imaging Repository (DI-r) strategy in Canada, and how this strategy will impact the practice of radiology in hospitals and independent health facilities. It will address the practical, technical, legal, and ethical issues that will arise once DI-r gets fully implemented across the country.
Speakers will include:
Elizabeth Krupinski, Ph.D., Research Professor, University of Arizona, Departments of Radiology and Psychology
David Hirschorn, MD, Director of Informatics, Staten Island University Hospital; Research Fellow in Radiology Informatics, Massachusetts General Hospital
David Weiss, MD, Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
Opening and closing remarks by David Koff, MD, Chair, MIIT Conference
- PACS Managers
- IT Professionals, CIO/CTOÕs
- Industry Representatives
You will learn to:
- Understand the rationale behind the DI-r strategy and its architecture;
- Identify the current deployment of DI-r across Canada;
- Learn from and interact with DI-r users and vendors; and,
- Evaluate the technical choices made by vendors and how they addressed specific user requirements.
Hyatt Regency Montreal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H5B 1E5
For reservations call 1-888-421-1442, or to reserve online click here.
(Please mention the group access code: G-CRAD to obtain the discounted rate of $189 per night for single/double occupancy or $259 per night for Regency Club.)